• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

It’s almost time….

Status
Not open for further replies.
Repeat, this is why people hate ga. Incase you didn't know, the incest thing was started for the WHOLE southern united states. Tell me if you **** your sister, I don't mind hope you don't yours. Win or lose, ga supporters suck
LOL, If you have hate in your heart...let it out.
1641954173459.png

Dude, you literally made a post about GA fans being assholes. It was one redneck team against another redneck team. just the way we like it. SEC. IF you can't tell an Alabama fan he yells roll tide when he is ****ing his sister...who can you tell that to?

Call GA fans asshole win, lose or draw...and expect any different, lol. that's just southern college football.

LOL, If you have hate in your heart...let it out. View attachment 3866193

Dude, you literally made a post about GA fans being assholes. It was one redneck team against another redneck team. just the way we like it. SEC. IF you can't tell an Alabama fan he yells roll tide when he is ****ing his sister...who can you tell that to?

Call GA fans asshole win, lose or draw...and expect any different, lol. that's just southern college football.
NOTVtrue, just UGA ass holery

I knew the ACC refs were gonna screw something up long ago, I just thought it might have affected Michigan fans rather than us after we failed miserably against Bama on 12/4. A loss I don't blame on the refs - but which didn't help us in that one either. Not even a little bit.

I get the refs can't be everywhere, all the time. But when you mix in announcers who you know are looking at the exact same picture we see, and they don't even bother to mention a missed call? That stings a little.

Anyway, I don't hate Alabama. And I love that we finally beat them. And that we beat them without any controversy or because of any last-minute field goals or the like. We finally just whooped that azz.

Go Dawgs!!
WEll, I do hate ga, but I will give them their due. They played a good game deserved thee win, and I said before the game that I thought ga would win. Just hate the way some ga fans react, win or lose. The incest comments ect is uncalled for

NOTVtrue, just UGA ass holery
Other than getting dragged on here about comments and Georgia fans rubbing it in how are UGA fans act like assholes? I'm genuinely curious, I've already established that I am and it has nothing to do with my football preferences. Is it we're assholes or Alabama fans are sore losers that can't contain their butthurt?

BAHAHAHA!!!!! I hope y’all playing. I ain’t laughed so hard in a while. It’s a football game. And as long as we keep that golden idle down here below the Mason Dixon line I’ll be happy. They try SO Hard every year to push some dBag team like Norte Dame in but…. BAHAHAHA!!! Dang if GA wuttin due 1.

WEll, I do hate ga, but I will give them their due. They played a good game deserved thee win, and I said before the game that I thought ga would win. Just hate the way some ga fans react, win or lose. The incest comments ect is uncalled for
I’ve been reading here off and on all day; you must have missed some of the GA haters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom