• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

**It’s Alive!!**Ordered a Dillon RL550C!!!

I ordered a 750 and a bunch of accessories and consumables. It started shipping within a few days. Most items including the press itself were here within 2 weeks. That took about forever was the 223 die set that I ordered it with. No big deal since I had other dies available but they were estimating 6 months on the die set initially. That die set just arrived last week, about 3 months after the initial order.

I originally ordered the dillon strong mount as well but after talking to a buddy here I ordered flush mounts from Inline. Countersunk two spaces on the workbench and installed two base plates, then mounted all the presses (MEC, Lyman, RCBS, Dillon Swager) to their own top plates. Good system, I now have two functional stations in which I can mount whatever I want quickly. I still have a shiny new Dillon mounting plate though if you are interested, PM me.

I also 3D printed a set of three tool head holders, red white and blue colors that are still sitting around. Somebody here on ODT ordered so I printed them out, then they changed their mind so I have three spares sitting around. Again, PM if interested.

Also have a shiny new roller handle from Dillon. Not sure if the 750 model would fit on a 550 but PM if interested.

I ordered a 750 and a bunch of accessories and consumables. It started shipping within a few days. Most items including the press itself were here within 2 weeks. That took about forever was the 223 die set that I ordered it with. No big deal since I had other dies available but they were estimating 6 months on the die set initially. That die set just arrived last week, about 3 months after the initial order.

I originally ordered the dillon strong mount as well but after talking to a buddy here I ordered flush mounts from Inline. Countersunk two spaces on the workbench and installed two base plates, then mounted all the presses (MEC, Lyman, RCBS, Dillon Swager) to their own top plates. Good system, I now have two functional stations in which I can mount whatever I want quickly. I still have a shiny new Dillon mounting plate though if you are interested, PM me.

I also 3D printed a set of three tool head holders, red white and blue colors that are still sitting around. Somebody here on ODT ordered so I printed them out, then they changed their mind so I have three spares sitting around. Again, PM if interested.

Also have a shiny new roller handle from Dillon. Not sure if the 750 model would fit on a 550 but PM if interested.

I ordered by .40 die set in February from Dillon...it was 24 weeks backordered then (showing 48 weeks now for anyone ordering). I have a set of Lee Carbide 9mm I am going to use for that caliber for now. I got my new press on Saturday, but quickly realized the rigged up setup I have wasn't going to work for bolting straight to the table, so I have an Inline Fabrications mount coming and should be here Friday or Saturday...can't wait to have this thing setup!

roller handles are interchangeable

C53ED074-3635-484C-BD3A-19C9BDAAA0AB.jpeg

Press is here and about 90% setup. I still have to install the lighting and make sure all my dies are set correctly (i tinkered tonight with trial and error and will have questions in another thread). I ended up getting the Inline Fabrication mount and the thing is beefy!!

yeah the press was not back ordered. I ordered a set of .40 dies from them back in February and at that time it was 24 weeks back ordered, now pistol dies are 48 weeks.

I’ve got a set of Lee Carbide 9mm dies coming tomorrow.
You could’ve (maybe) gotten the dies you need at ga arms in villa rica

Back
Top Bottom