• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ISO private land that needs hog hunters

taker73

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
28   0
Reaction score
Hi guys. I'm in the Atlanta Metro area (North side OTP) and would like to try my hand at hog hunting. Is there anyone on here with land that needs some hogs thinned out? Seems as though, here in GA, you can't hunt them in the WMAs except for certain times of the year. If like to take a few over the next few months if possible.

In for hunting hogs.

It’s tough to get land owners to allow groups like us to hunt on their property. Mostly because idiots who have done this in the past have left trash and damaged the property. If you find one, put on your Boy Scout hat and clean up anything that doesn’t belong or needs picking up.

There are several members here whose mental fitness could be questioned if they really believe what they post. I don't want anyone that I don't know slinging rifle/pistol rounds or buckshot around my house. To many nutjobs to let strangers shoot around the homeplace. Especially at night.

Years back, I ran a similar post on the GON... I was contacted by both people needing help and people willing to help..... It went well for a few years.... Good Luck to you....

Back
Top Bottom