• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is This Legal To Carry? Or Does this get you in trouble!??

DiT-EjmUYAMLkCS.jpg
I thought you wore them like "Bling"?

I think anything made with the express purpose of being a weapon, like brass knuckles, would be obvious to a jury as a weapon. Those gloves are cool but I wouldn't want to carry them in my pocket. Perhaps just a roll of quarters? Dont really want to hit people full force with you fist anyway. Much better off learning to hit people with forehead and elbows. Maybe go get some training in Muay Thai or Lethwei. You really only have to learn a few things you practice enough to make muscle memory. A few really solid strikes will handle 90% if not more of the people you come across. Being good at a solid headbutt, a couple elbow strikes and being able to take out a knee is about all you need unless you come across someone who knows what they are doing. Most people are ******* and haven't been in a fight in their lives beyond a playground slap fight.

The truth is: I have never been punched with one of this(and I don't want either...); and NOR I have never punched any other human being with it.

But the question is, Is this Legal to have with you?

What do you say?

Brass Knuckle With Meat Tenderizer

View attachment 2865397

IMO Likely Illegal & if you hit someone u may get a agg assault charge or assault with a deadly weapon .

New Name ...Stainless Knuckles .

Back
Top Bottom