• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is this all I need to mount the 45K onto a Glock 21?

I don't know if you're interested, but I use a Viridian laser/light combo. Came with compatible holster also.
I'll look into that.

I went out yesterday to try it out before dinner and was amused that my loads wouldn't cycle the action. At all. I loaded some 185 HPs with 4.2 grains of VV N310 (which I understand to be a "Marine Corps load") and while accurate and soft shooting, just didn't have enough oooompf to break the breach lock. I'm going to try some 230 gr XTPs today with 4.2 grains (max load according to Hornady) and some factory 230 grain ball ammo (Aguila) to see if they cycle better. All 45ACP (or nearly so, except +P) is subsonic at 465 feet above mean sea level so I'm not worried at all about a "crack" with supersonic ammo.

I'll look into that.

I went out yesterday to try it out before dinner and was amused that my loads wouldn't cycle the action. At all. I loaded some 185 HPs with 4.2 grains of VV N310 (which I understand to be a "Marine Corps load") and while accurate and soft shooting, just didn't have enough oooompf to break the breach lock. I'm going to try some 230 gr XTPs today with 4.2 grains (max load according to Hornady) and some factory 230 grain ball ammo (Aguila) to see if they cycle better. All 45ACP (or nearly so, except +P) is subsonic at 465 feet above mean sea level so I'm not worried at all about a "crack" with supersonic ammo.
Did you lube and make sure your piston is moving freely? It'll make em choke.

Back
Top Bottom