• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is there an active 40mm community in GA?

I've had a few registered rifled 37mm and one 40mm rotary launcher...was fun for a bit but wasn't really worth the headache and reloading ( practice rds are expensive to buy). Not to mention each grenade/explosive round needs its own tax stamp.

FFL/SOT?

I've had a few registered rifled 37mm and one 40mm rotary launcher...was fun for a bit but wasn't really worth the headache and reloading ( practice rds are expensive to buy). Not to mention each grenade/explosive round needs its own tax stamp.

just started paperwork on a m203. Reviving this to see if we have any new 40mm owners.

I got some 3d print files for new nose cones and stuff from a guy on youtube, and plan on designing my own as well.

I also bought some chalk projectiles, zinc pushers, and cases to mess around with too.

Has anyone shot the 37mm pyrotechnics out of a 40?

Just when I was looking at the news and thought the number of 2A supporters was stagnant (or at least those that approve of NFA stuff) I see this. I ****ing love living in this country 😂

Just when I was looking at the news and thought the number of 2A supporters was stagnant (or at least those that approve of NFA stuff) I see this. I ****ing love living in this country 😂
Most of the 2a community seems to keep to themselves or are on larger platforms, do not let fudds discourage you. If anything 'NFA' stuff is becoming more common and 2A rights are being free'd up yearly. Some over half the states now are constitutional carry whereas a decade ago it was less than a handful. Just a slow grind....anyways, yeah I wanna launch chalk but until barrel mounted 203s are available, I'm not getting a 40mm 😅

Back
Top Bottom