• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is the trade worth it?

taker73

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
28   0
Reaction score
I’ve got a couple of Sub2000s (.40), so I’m considering trading one for something different. A guy has offered a Taurus PT1911. I’ve never owned a 1911 and am therefore not experienced with them. So, what I’d like to know is “is it an equal trade or is one of us getting a better deal than the other, if I accept the offer?

Sounds like a fair trade to me.
Can’t go wrong with a 1911, esp. if you’ve never owned one.
That being said, Sub2000 and redundant ones at that can be pretty handy for SHTF.

I’ve got a couple of Sub2000s (.40), so I’m considering trading one for something different. A guy has offered a Taurus PT1911. I’ve never owned a 1911 and am therefore not experienced with them. So, what I’d like to know is “is it an equal trade or is one of us getting a better deal than the other, if I accept the offer?

I think the deal is really up to you as the trader.

I can’t speak to the sub 2k however the 1911 is an iconic and fantastic firearm and can be a dream to shoot with the right one.

Cost of the sub 2k vs. the Taurus?

I hope you find your answer sir.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Taurus?
200.gif

The only thing that matters is whether or not it is worth it to you. You are an adult, make decisions like an adult.

For what it's worth, you found someone:
1. Interested in a Keltec
2. Interested in a 40 cal

That is pretty rare

The Taurus 1911 probably sells for slightly higher. It definitely has a much broader base of potentially interested future buyers.

Hope your guy/gal doesn't see this thread and pull their offer so they can get more...

Back
Top Bottom