• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is the new Bronco really going to look like.... (Threads merged)

You are going to have to write letters to the EPA for that one. Any new car is at the mercy of government regulations. Notice almost no diesel cars are left in the market. The EPA hates diesel engines and anything diesel powered. Are your daily drivers all from prior to 1975 ? Technology has marched on.

Doesn't have to be diesel to be a real engine. My vehicles are 2002 and 2009. One is a gas 5.7L v8 and one is a gas v6 (but it's on a light little jeep). The reason no car company has more of my money is they won't make something I want to buy. And if they do they want 70k+ for it. This bronco is an overpriced sad shadow. Muscle cars and 4x4 used to be a part of our culture. Too bad we let the social warriors take that as well. I think it's all the unmetabolized estrogen being pumped into our water supply from birth control. Sad state of affairs.

I'm fine with the way it looks, and the V6 puts it on par with a Jeep or 4runner. You might also see an ecoboost version. The aftermarket will be all over it with lift kits and enough bolt ons to make it look as butch as you want.

Four-door Wrangler and FJ cruiser had a baby. They’re calling it bronco

59FB55F1-4087-481F-A971-3598B26878ED.jpeg

I think it looks pretty decent actually. All the options make it even more appealing. Some people would bitch even if they got an exact clone of the 90s version.
I still wish they would have brought back the Excursion instead. Thing is a tank. Makes a suburban look like a hatchback. With a 6.7 diesel it would be titties.

I still wish they would have brought back the Excursion instead. Thing is a tank. Makes a suburban look like a hatchback. With a 6.7 diesel it would be titties.[/QUOTE said:
From what I've heard they are bringing the Excursion back. For now I'll just keep driving my 2000 with 350K miles.

Back
Top Bottom