• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is the new Bronco really going to look like.... (Threads merged)

Real Broncos do NOT have 4 doors.

That's cool. Jeep people say the same thing about 4 door Wranglers yet they are passing each other going down the exact same trails and exact same obstacles. Let's complain about 4 door F-250's while we are at it. God forbid a person be able to use the same vehicle for family and business. <<eyeroll>>

That's cool. Jeep people say the same thing about 4 door Wranglers yet they are passing each other going down the exact same trails and exact same obstacles. Let's complain about 4 door F-250's while we are at it. God forbid a person be able to use the same vehicle for family and business. <<eyeroll>>
Crew cab full size trucks have been around a little longer than I have. Although I do think that the smaller 4 door trucks are kinda dumb since you wind up with a tiny little bed. But they make up for that bed extender.
Everyone is entitled to their opinions ( except Republicans I guess) but some things just look stupid. Four door Wranglers are near the top of that list. The 4 door Porsche Panamera ( I think that's the name) is another. The Mini models that they tried to turn I to a crossover also comes to mind. New Harleys with touch screens on the handlebars is anoth good example. As if you need another distraction in a bike. I know there are other examples but that's all I remember right now.

"Shouldn't have four doors" is a weak argument. This is a utility vehicle, two more doors adds greatly to the utility and makes it useable by more people. The version you prefer looks great and should work in some very tough environments.

Worth mentioning - plenty of historically iconic vehicles were designed this way, because they're useful.

HJ45.jpg
RR1.jpg

"Shouldn't have four doors" is a weak argument. This is a utility vehicle, two more doors adds greatly to the utility and makes it useable by more people. The version you prefer looks great and should work in some very tough environments.

Worth mentioning - plenty of historically iconic vehicles were designed this way, because they're useful.

View attachment 3151194 View attachment 3151198
I agree that there's plenty of models in 2 and 4 door versions. The part I don't dig is when they try to revamp a model to make it more soccer mom friendly.

Back
Top Bottom