• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is the new Bronco really going to look like.... (Threads merged)

I'd give $4,700. more for an OLD used red Corvette with four-doors - regardless of the year!! :becky::becky::becky::becky:

SOLD!
iu

Reactions: STI
I changed my mind, I like'em . If it'll keep my daughter from buying a jeep. She's still hung up on a 4 door though. We might get the wife a 2 door; just trade both at once?

What kind of mileage are you getting with that eco boost?

:cool:
I get 11-13 with my 74 Bronco
It has a fuel injected 302 from a 90 mustang and a five speed manual from a 01 Wrangler.
4” lift and 35” tires .
I don’t worry about the mpg on any of my vehicles .
ive had the bronco for 25 years

Most of my modern vehicles at auctions or motivated sellers,
I just get something I like, at 60% of its retail price and spend the rest on fuel.
Most of the cost of a vehicle ownership is depreciation and insurance, fuel is way down the list. I get vehicles that are 6-10 years old at auctions usually in good condition with around 100k on the clock
and they’ve bottomed out in value so there is little to no depreciation while I own them, I keep em for a few years and usually sell them when they get about 200k on them and sell them for a few hundred less than I paid for them.
I’ve kept one till 300k and one till 490k and gave them away to people who needed a free car.

Honestly, they don't look bad. And a $30 'truck' these days is a downright bargain. That's almost the same as a base F-150.

I had one of these back in the 70s, and they were great little vehicles. Ford will sell a ton of them.

Back
Top Bottom