• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is the new Bronco really going to look like.... (Threads merged)

Wow, lots of folks in this thread don't like it.

My prediction is that Ford won't be able to keep up with demand for these unfortunately resulting in inflated prices.

As a good friend of mine likes to say, "but what do I know?"

Wow, lots of folks in this thread don't like it.

My prediction is that Ford won't be able to keep up with demand for these unfortunately resulting in inflated prices.

As a good friend of mine likes to say, "but what do I know?"

I like it! but ummmmmm errrrrrrr $30,000 - $60,000 price range in basic to loaded:confused::confused::confused: Cra! Cra!
And call me old fashioned but I think a vehicle should come with the doors included in the price. :doh::doh::doh:
Here's the breakdown on price (add $4,700 for four-doors): :pound:

Reactions: STI
I like it! but ummmmmm errrrrrrr $30,000 - $60,000 price range in basic to loaded:confused::confused::confused: Cra! Cra!
And call me old fashioned but I think a vehicle should come with the doors included in the price. :doh::doh::doh:
Here's the breakdown on price (add $4,700 for four-doors): :pound:
I'd give $4,700. more for a 2021 Corvette with four-doors:becky:

I’m not a Jeep guy. Lots of people out there are though. It’s clear that Ford is shooting directly for the market owned by Jeep Wrangler and in stock formation these broncos seem to be better suited for serious off road work than many stock wranglers. These price ranges for these new Ford’s put them right in the same price ranger of their Jeep competitors. It’s not my cup of tea, but if Ford was targeting the Jeep crowd they hit a home run and I hope these sell well. We need strong American Car companies

Well, after watching the videos and seeing more pics and specs, I think Ford may have hit it out of the park. Seems very capable and the option packages are what folks are generally looking for.

As an aside, I no longer think it looks like the early Kia Soul. Looks more like a cross between the early Bronco and the IH Scout II. With modern styling cues to bring it into the 21st century.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

I'd give $4,700. more for a 2021 Corvette with four-doors:becky:

@ItBeMe
4 door vette.jpg

4 door vette 1.jpg
:)

Back
Top Bottom