• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is the new Bronco really going to look like.... (Threads merged)

Those were employee "demands"...Ford told them to eff off and get back to work.

Years ago, I ran an enthusiast site for the Explorer Sport Trac. Scores of us would drive from all over the country to the Louisville assembly plant every year for a meet. The Explorer brand management people from Detroit were always generous with support; they'd attend, donate raffle prizes, treat us to a group lunch at a venue like the Slugger museum, host an owner/product feedback session, etc.

The first year we had the meet, we asked the factory people if they'd like to play us in softball at a nearby state park and come to our cookout (we'd feed them). The response? "We don't work on Saturdays."

We never asked them again.

All I can say is that it would look good next to the other Pony in my garage. I'll wait though, until they decide to put the Coyote motor in one.
https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1972-ford-bronco-23/

pricy though

my 74 Bronco has a fuel injected 302 from a 90 mustang and a 5 speed from a 01 Wrangler
Disc brakes from a 75 Blazer, power steering from a 77 Bronco, rear axle from a 66 Bronco and seats from a Miata, seat belts from a Suzuki Samurai.

How did thisView attachment 2715492And this
View attachment 2715493
End up with a final product like this
View attachment 2715494 ?!?!

Dear Sir...

That last pic appears to be the 2021 Escape based Bronco "Sport" model....which they don't need and shouldn't build. Guess the bean counters had to get a cheap high volume model in there.

These are the TRUE 2021 Broncos:
cq5dam.web.1440.1440.jpeg

:D

Back
Top Bottom