• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is it worthwhile to get a C&R License these days?

Im no expert but i definitely still see the benefit of having one. The utility of just shipping it straight to you and removing any fees from pickup at an FFL pays for itself after like one or two purchases. There is some extra hassle with keeping a bound book but its honestly super low effort. TLDR.... do it/get one

This exactly.

Thanks, I'll check out the process tomorrow when I'm off. I remember that you have to let the local sheriff know but he doesn't get to approve or not. I made my last bound book at Office Depot but I'm betting there are premade ones now. I'm getting excited just at the thought. A lot of the sites I used to visit have some guns but they are dang expensive compared to what I used to pay but that is the same with any guns and ammo now.

Thanks for the good info and feedback.

dont forget your bound book doesn’t have to be anything special....one of the 49 cent elcheapo notebooks from Walmart work just fine

From what I've seen over the last 5 years WW I & II collectibles, including the less significant ones, have increased in value quite lot.

They cashed my check last week and I've gotten a couple of their Info Emails. Seems like when I had my license back in 1990 time frame they shipped me about 10 pounds of books and manuals but nothing in the mail so far.

No calls from the local law enforcement.

I'll keep standing by to see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom