• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is it worth getting a membership to the NRA?

We can't. The board has changed the way officers are elected until even Life Members have no real say.
That is not true. It's just the excuse for guys that are not active.

You young guys need to get off your computer games and your social media, and stand up for Gun Rights.

I'd vote for the first and second guy next year. Are you the guy that will change the NRA, or are you more interested in posting crap on the social media?

My generation fought for Our Rights.

You young guys need to get off your computer games and your social media, and stand up for Gun Rights.

I'd vote for the first and second guy next year. Are you the guy that will change the NRA, or are you more interested in posting crap on the social media?

You need to read up on how the leadership is elected friend.

Are you a boomer or Gen x? If so, you’re the reason why millennials and Gen z are a bunch of whinny bitches. Last time I checked it was millennials fighting this 20 year nightmare of a war from politicians that boomers voted for. Voting does nothing. Doesn’t do anything in politics and doesn’t do anything for the NRA. Ole la penis has been the dictator of that organization for the past 30 years. How come you guys didn’t get rid of him in 1995 and save future generations the headache??

Once again for the boomers and Fudds just getting off the short bus....
1640909509718.png

Are you a boomer or Gen x? If so, you’re the reason why millennials and Gen z are a bunch of whinny bitches. Last time I checked it was millennials fighting this 20 year nightmare of a war from politicians that boomers voted for. Voting does nothing. Doesn’t do anything in politics and doesn’t do anything for the NRA. Ole la penis has been the dictator of that organization for the past 30 years. How come you guys didn’t get rid of him in 1995 and save future generations the headache??
I am a boomer that still thinks democracy works.

The NRA was organized by The Greatest Generation. I did not storm the beaches of Normandy nor did I free all of Europe of Nazi control.

You youngsters have no respect of what The Greatest Generation accomplished to make your life full of riches and big money. I seriously doubt that you young folks could do it.

We all have to deal with the deck of the founders of the NRA. It's an open democratic vote. I know some and not others.
------
I am also a member in good standing of GOA. You guys can go here:
GOA.JPG

You youngsters have no respect of what The Greatest Generation accomplished to make your life full of riches and big money. I seriously doubt that you young folks could do it.
View attachment 3827227

Look at my avatar.

I wrote a response….but whatever…this isn’t worth my time anymore. Thanks for pissing my rights away believing in the NRA.

I am a boomer that still thinks democracy works.

The NRA was organized by The Greatest Generation. I did not storm the beaches of Normandy nor did I free all of Europe of Nazi control.

We all have to deal with the deck of the founders of the NRA. It's an open democratic vote. I know some and not others.
------
I am also a member in good standing of GOA. You guys can go here:View attachment 3827227
Okay Pawpaw. NRA was "organized" long before the Greatest Generation was born. Read up on the changes to how the leadership is seated that you "boomers" oversaw. It's not a "democratic process." We Life members can vote on approving the MASSIVE numbers of board members, but most candidates are "appointed." Once feeding at the trough, they generally do Lapierre's bidding.

And...no generation has had it easier in life than boomers. Or ****ed up as much crap in society, culture and government. Own it.

Back
Top Bottom