• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is it worth getting a membership to the NRA?

If I ever join River Bend Gun Club-- and I've been casually thinking about it for years even though I've got a perfectly good place to shoot at my family's hunting property out in the woods --I would re-join the NRA if that's a club requirement.

I wonder if they'd allow you to hold an associate membership? $15 annual fee. We offered that to prospective members of the club before we did away with the NRA requirement.

Meanwhile, I hope that everybody who thought about joining the NRA and didn't, or chose not to renew their NRA membership, communicates this message to the NRA.

(in writing, so they can't ignore it or blow it off).

Let the NRA know the reason you are quitting. For me it was not about gun control; I am not dissatisfied with their efforts to stem the leftist push for gun control in America.

I am only dissatisfied with corruption, dishonesty, and mismanagement in the organization, orchestrated by dictator for life Wayne Lapierre.

They need to get rid of nugent too
He's already gone... Left the board a while back.

He was being Wayne's shill for a bit, insisting that none of the things in the NYAG indictment were true, but I guess he finally realized that at least some of them are gospel and resigned.

Too bad since he was a great asset back in the day. I remember how he literally destroyed Piers Morgan on his own show back during the Sandy Hook panic. Forced him to go to a commercial to get out of the corner Nugent backed him into.

Last few times I heard him interviewed though he seemed kind of lost and clueless. He's probably better off being retired these days.

Not to mention a cheap range bag if you join at the right time. I have been using one of the bags I got got from them for a handgun range bag for years. I think I have three or four. One is a range bag, one is a mag storage bag and one is a parts bag. Sometimes you get discounts on certain sporting good items if you are a member.
Oh, and don't forget to mention the renewal gifts that are made in china

I'm in NRA and GOA

QQWPstT.jpg

Another life member who regrets it. The only reason to join the NRA is if your range requires it. Pay annually only and don't give them a dime otherwise. I wish I could give my life endowment out in increments to those who need a place to shoot that requires NRA membership. Wayne & crew need to be gone and have a normal BOD which is not 75 people.

And no I wouldn't piss on Wayne if he was on fire. I would try to figure out a way to take dump on him without getting myself burned. Total scumbag.

The NRA has never been charged with anything illegal. We know the liberals would love to sink this ship.

If you have a problem, you should try to fix it.

I have no problem today. I'd sure take it to them in legal ways if I did.

The NRA has never been charged with anything illegal. We know the liberals would love to sink this ship.

If you have a problem, you should try to fix it.

I have no problem today. I'd sure take it to them in legal ways if I did.
We can't. The board has changed the way officers are elected until even Life Members have no real say.

Back
Top Bottom