• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is it worth getting a membership to the NRA?

Doesn't sound like it's worth getting into.
Save your money and buy three of those gigantic tubs of cheese puffs at the checkout at Bass Pro Shops. You'll get more value from them going in and coming out. **** Lapierre and the NRA.

Life Member and former recruiter

Save your money and buy three of those gigantic tubs of cheese puffs at the checkout at Bass Pro Shops. You'll get more value from them going in and coming out. **** Lapierre and the NRA.

Life Member and former recruiter
Why do you not tell us how you really feel ? LOL. Thanks.

You get a magazine you won’t read and 1000 dollar firearm insurance policy.

It does get you discounts at some places, but I have never looked where.

I am a life member but they will not see another penny from me or my recommendation for others to join so long as Wayne Lapierre is the CEO.

This. Bought a lifetime membership long ago, that I wouldn’t pay for nowadays, knowing what I know now.

They bug the crap out of me via calls, asking for more money. I tell them to get it from LaPierre, as he can afford it with all the money they pay him. Also tell them they ain’t getting any more money out of me while he’s president.

You get a magazine you won’t read and 1000 dollar firearm insurance policy.

It does get you discounts at some places, but I have never looked where.

I am a life member but they will not see another penny from me or my recommendation for others to join so long as Wayne Lapierre is the CEO.

You forgot about the cool hat.

Locally....If you sign up at an Eastman Gun Show, you get free admission to that gun show. I have used this a couple times to save 10 bucks.

Think I got a "cheap chinese" pocket knife one time too. That's about it.

I was a member for several years, but no more, not until they give Wayne the heave-ho out the door.

Buy a Harley and Join the HOG club you get free towing, room discounts, free patches, magazines, etc... Definately better than anything the NRA is offering...... As ststed before until Wayne and Chris are gone I would not even consider it.....jmho

This. Bought a lifetime membership long ago, that I wouldn’t pay for nowadays, knowing what I know now.

They bug the crap out of me via calls, asking for more money. I tell them to get it from LaPierre, as he can afford it with all the money they pay him. Also tell them they ain’t getting any more money out of me while he’s president.
Start sending them a penny taped to the begging letter. Include a love note to Wayne. The calls and letters will stop. I guarantee it.

Back
Top Bottom