• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is it worth getting a membership to the NRA?

You get a magazine you won’t read and 1000 dollar firearm insurance policy.

It does get you discounts at some places, but I have never looked where.

I am a life member but they will not see another penny from me or my recommendation for others to join so long as Wayne Lapierre is the CEO.

As a Life Member, I have never used membership to save any money on anything. They have some motel, car rental and other discounts but not enough to worry about. Many gun clubs require 100% NRA membership so that would be a reason to join. Many are under the mis-perception that NRA is a 2A advocate group. NRA is and always been primarily a sporting/competition group, not one to necessarily take on 2A issues. If you want strong 2A groups look into GA Carry. org and GOA Gun Owners of America. I know there are others but these I support with membership and my money.

Not to mention a cheap range bag if you join at the right time. I have been using one of the bags I got got from them for a handgun range bag for years. I think I have three or four. One is a range bag, one is a mag storage bag and one is a parts bag. Sometimes you get discounts on certain sporting good items if you are a member.

You get a magazine you won’t read and 1000 dollar firearm insurance policy.

It does get you discounts at some places, but I have never looked where.

I am a life member but they will not see another penny from me or my recommendation for others to join so long as Wayne Lapierre is the CEO.
What he sed. ^^^^^^^

Back
Top Bottom