• UPGRADE UPDATE 3 - More stuff is fixed now. Please check here and report any issues . Thanks!

Is it time to start organizing more militias?

WinstonSmith

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Garthok Narfler
60   0
Reaction score
Lin Wood told Georgia conservatives not to bother voting in the (allegedly rigged)
runoff elections.

Per Erik Ericson, WSB news / talk show host and former election-law attorney,
THE REASON why both of the Senate seats went to the Dems
was because tens of thousands of GOP voters skipped the runoff election.

Yeah. It was her fault the conservatives stayed home. Couldn't possibly be the Republican party rolling over for a fraudulent election and pissing off their base. That would just be crazy talk. It must have been her telling people not to vote.

C ountry

Default rank <1250 posts
Old but still Bold, CSA Blood
1   0
Reaction score
I am too old to fight so I plan to go on strike and not do any work. I have been practicing for this for the 9 years since I retired. If nobody works there won't be any tax money going to Washington for the politicians to spend. A nation wide strike a couple days each month would get the politicians attention.
Exactly! Cut off their taxes. Same reason there was a tea party in the first place.

rugerguy

Default rank <1000 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
31   0
Reaction score
It was the beginning of the afternoon and your device is at 1%, this doesn’t instill confidence that you have what it takes to make a plan and keep to it. I have found that what people do in day to day monotonous tasks, they also do in important ones. Waiting until it’s too late or the absolute last moment to do things is not something I stand with or behind.

That shows poor planning or lack of care, what happens when it all pops off and you need to make the call or others need to reach you and your communication is down.....
I better charge my phone!!!

Shotgun Surgery

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
52   0
Reaction score
Exactly! Cut off their taxes. Same reason there was a tea party in the first place.
Back when gold and silver were used as the medium of exchange, not paying taxes kept governments from being able to spend. Not paying taxes actually hurt them. Now that our medium of exchange is fiat, any tax dollars we don't give to them they can just print for themselves.

The real way to get back at the government is to use our worthless fiat dollars to buy physical precious metals (gold, silver, platinum, palladium, and rhodium). That's the ONLY way to get out of their system where the make, and change, the rules to benefit themselves. The only way to win a rigged game is not to play, and precious metals are the only way to not play their rigged financial games.

SirBannedAlot

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
147   0
Reaction score
Back when gold and silver were used as the medium of exchange, not paying taxes kept governments from being able to spend. Not paying taxes actually hurt them. Now that our medium of exchange is fiat, any tax dollars we don't give to them they can just print for themselves.

The real way to get back at the government is to use our worthless fiat dollars to buy physical precious metals (gold, silver, platinum, palladium, and rhodium). That's the ONLY way to get out of their system where the make, and change, the rules to benefit themselves. The only way to win a rigged game is not to play, and precious metals are the only way to not play their rigged financial games.

The problem is that for precious metals to have any real value, others have to buy into it. If SHTF, your gold doesn't mean anything to me. I can't eat it, and currency is useless for the most part. Guns. Ammo. Food. Water. Clothing. Shelter. Fuel.

Those are what matters, and will be the currency, not shiny trinkets...

Shotgun Surgery

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
52   0
Reaction score
The problem is that for precious metals to have any real value, others have to buy into it. If SHTF, your gold doesn't mean anything to me. I can't eat it, and currency is useless for the most part. Guns. Ammo. Food. Water. Clothing. Shelter. Fuel.

Those are what matters, and will be the currency, not shiny trinkets...
Precious metals are physical wealth; their value is inherent and tremendous. There has never been a crisis in human history where gold and silver somehow lost their value. Not one.

SirBannedAlot

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
147   0
Reaction score
Precious metals are physical wealth; their value is inherent and tremendous. There has never been a crisis in human history where gold and silver somehow lost their value. Not one.

Only because people believed it had value. Like a baseball card. What makes it worth $50k, are other people who all agree that it's worth $50k. It's arbitrary, based on perception and believing it has value. Beanie Babies were worth tons of money, now, not as much.

I don't know that in today's world, that gold will have that mass appeal. Like I said, you can't burn it to stay warm and you can't eat it. You can't protect yourself with it, etc...

Today's world is based so much on intangibles...

Top Bottom