• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is it just me or is it the "buyers" with "20" questions never buy?

I sometimes ask a lot of questions, too. Typically, it is because the ad doesn’t have any info or pictures in it. I’ll ask 3-4 questions in a PM and the seller will respond to 1-2 of them, so I have to ask again.

yeah, that **** is irritating and in my experience means that the guy is trying to talk himself out of selling.
This

Chronic pain. Pm info on card.
I turned it back in after I was notified that you no longer have any 2nd Amendment Right if you have a card and requested a letter stating that I had turned it back in. Along with sending a letter to several Reps letting them know how I felt about the whole thing. I doubt it did any good. You can take all the BigPharma meds you want and carry though LOL . But no, it only had basic info and phone number to call for LEO

I turned it back in after I was notified that you no longer have any 2nd Amendment Right if you have a card and requested a letter stating that I had turned it back in. Along with sending a letter to several Reps letting them know how I felt about the whole thing. I doubt it did any good. You can take all the BigPharma meds you want and carry though LOL . But no, it only had basic info and phone number to call for LEO
I figured. My mother has an Az carry permit. It’s legal there and she is terminal with metastatic breast cancer. She won’t get the card either at 72 and dying :thumb:

In my experience the excessive question seems like they are trying to talk them selfs out of buying said item. Usually a red flag that they'll back out. But yes, a simple i changed my mind would be nice.

I've probably been guilty of this a time or two, but I think it kept me from making a bad decision. I've gotten more info about a firearm than in the post and better pics that showed some stuff not in the original post. I'm talking more about collector stuff. Recently a gun that was 700 and at first glance maybe worth it, but after more digging 550-600. And it was relisted and relisted, price started to drop, etc. It may not necessarily be talking yourself out of it, but trying to talk yourself into it or justify it.

I sometimes ask a lot of questions, too. Typically, it is because the ad doesn’t have any info or pictures in it. I’ll ask 3-4 questions in a PM and the seller will respond to 1-2 of them, so I have to ask again.

yeah, that **** is irritating and in my experience means that the guy is trying to talk himself out of selling.

Guilty as charged, I too find that most people are pretty bad at providing adequate information, answering (ALL) Questions, or simply corresponding with some type of etiquette at all. Especially when the latter is lacking, I simply back off and let well enough be.

So I end up asking many questions. Most of this is because I don't want to waste a trip for a meet to actually see the item in person. What helps is, Good quality, detailed pictures, and detailed info that you do know about, and not info that you know nothing about.

Back
Top Bottom