• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is it just me or is it the "buyers" with "20" questions never buy?

you ever get so high that you think you are biting into an apple but
its really a tomato?
E91EC909-50D9-4674-BE18-F8F5A44C0F26.jpeg
Erry day

Or the guys that must sit and wait for the ads with no pictures and post “Pics”?? Don’t remember them then buying the item. Must help post count.

Never sold anything to someone who begged for pics. Ill admit, I have asked for pics to see if something was incorrectly listed, but its rare.

pic collectors: they just troll looking for pics for their collection its pretty f'd up and a waste of everyone's time

I delete the pics once something has sold.

I'll ask some questions too, if the ad does not have specific items mentioned. Don't mind some questions or requests for more pics when I am selling. I do want folks to say "yes" or "no", so I know whether to move on or not.

The ones that get me, are when somebody requests to start texting or call their cell without any PMs first.

Rant 1:Had a deal very close in my mind to be working out, we had the day, and was working out the final details. Kept asking questions, asked for more pictures. I go take pics and send them. Next day still haven't heard from the guy, so just followed up with a PM asking where we was at so I can plan my weekend. I'm fine at this point if the guy comes back and says he changed his mind, he don't like something in the pictures, his dog died anything. But 100% ghost after that, still never even heard back from the guy.

Rant2: PM several members asking about if they wanted a trade. Months go by and no reply. I understand you might not be interested in a trade, but to say "no thanks" is that really hard in 2020?

I try to reply to all PM's same day. Most of the time its within 4 hours. Is the average ODT'er person just really dropped that much in quality?

A little advise don't drive far from your home. I have heard a couple of stories from members doing deals with newbies and driving halfway (30-45 mins or more) only to hear them start talking the product down and offering less money. Its never going to happen to me. You want it come get it. If a member has good feedback then I would consider meeting halfway. Out of respect of course.

it will be legal in Fla in the next couple of years
Med legal there and here now. Need a card. I think you were joking; not sure any more with the "pics for collection" ?? Honestly, I don't get it? Maybe there are folks that collect pics and claim the pics are of their collection? That'd take pathetic to another level LOL . But maybe I'll never get it?

Med legal there and here now. Need a card. I think you were joking; not sure any more with the "pics for collection" ?? Honestly, I don't get it? Maybe there are folks that collect pics and claim the pics are of their collection? That'd take pathetic to another level LOL . But maybe I'll never get it?
recreational usage to be legalized soon more than likely :cat:

Back
Top Bottom