• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is it just me or is it the "buyers" with "20" questions never buy?

coolformula

Default rank <2500 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
50   0
Reaction score
Rant 1:Had a deal very close in my mind to be working out, we had the day, and was working out the final details. Kept asking questions, asked for more pictures. I go take pics and send them. Next day still haven't heard from the guy, so just followed up with a PM asking where we was at so I can plan my weekend. I'm fine at this point if the guy comes back and says he changed his mind, he don't like something in the pictures, his dog died anything. But 100% ghost after that, still never even heard back from the guy.

Rant2: PM several members asking about if they wanted a trade. Months go by and no reply. I understand you might not be interested in a trade, but to say "no thanks" is that really hard in 2020?

I try to reply to all PM's same day. Most of the time its within 4 hours. Is the average ODT'er person just really dropped that much in quality?

I sometimes ask a lot of questions, too. Typically, it is because the ad doesn’t have any info or pictures in it. I’ll ask 3-4 questions in a PM and the seller will respond to 1-2 of them, so I have to ask again.

yeah, that **** is irritating and in my experience means that the guy is trying to talk himself out of selling.

Back
Top Bottom