• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is hitting "Good Deal" button...

People still click on those Craigslist looking ads that say *LOOK*, *GOOD DEAL*, *WON'T LAST LONG* in the title. It's as irritating as people that self proclaim their item the Deal of the Day and not one single person agrees with them. Matter of fact 8 out of 10 times it's usually a bad deal or at very best not a deal at all. BUT people still click them more than regularly titled ads. Marketing...

Are you aware there is a panic buying frenzy going on? I looked around last night on the internet and the only .223 in stock in quantity in CTD for $1 a round for what was $.28 a round 2 weeks ago. SGAmmo has stopped taking orders. Aim and Wideners are down to not much to buy.

Are you aware there is a panic buying frenzy going on? I looked around last night on the internet and the only .223 in stock in quantity in CTD for $1 a round for what was $.28 a round 2 weeks ago. SGAmmo has stopped taking orders. Aim and Wideners are down to not much to buy.

Maybe I should break out some of my supply? I figure $750 per 1000 w/ can would be a smokin' deal? :behindsofa:

Back
Top Bottom