• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is "Deal of the Day" the new..........

Don't confuse rights with manners. I'm free to post for sale, you are free to make wise comments about it. Now if I try selling a stippled HiPoint for $800, that's pretty bad manners. If I post a stippled HiPoint for $100 and you bag on it just because you don't like em or are just having a ****ty day, bad manners.

I started sort of joking here. I don't go into people's for sale ads and post obnoxious comments because I consider it juvenile, bad manners and frankly none of my business. A few times I've sent direct messages to a seller to inform they might have a difficult time moving a particular item because it costs far less somewhere else. For example there was a thread a little while back selling plastic ammo cans from HFT for basically $10 when you could drive over and buy them for $3. I didn't post a public message on it though......just pm'd to say they might sit for a long time before somebody purchases.

Ok, serious time is over.....back to jokes....

Who knows the old parachute classic that ends with the punchline of, did you jump? Yeah, at first!

Don't confuse rights with manners. I'm free to post for sale, you are free to make wise comments about it. Now if I try selling a stippled HiPoint for $800, that's pretty bad manners. If I post a stippled HiPoint for $100 and you bag on it just because you don't like em or are just having a ****ty day, bad manners.

I started sort of joking here. I don't go into people's for sale ads and post obnoxious comments because I consider it juvenile, bad manners and frankly none of my business. A few times I've sent direct messages to a seller to inform they might have a difficult time moving a particular item because it costs far less somewhere else. For example there was a thread a little while back selling plastic ammo cans from HFT for basically $10 when you could drive over and buy them for $3. I didn't post a public message on it though......just pm'd to say they might sit for a long time before somebody purchases.

Ok, serious time is over.....back to jokes....

Who knows the old parachute classic that ends with the punchline of, did you jump? Yeah, at first!

And I’m the guy who asked him in the comments if those were the same ones from HF for $3. I never got a reply though which was totally rude :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom