• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is Biden sick?

Not saying he has Parkinson's, but he is in some sort of serious decline. I know with Parkinsons you can have good days and bad days. Good hours and bad hours. The saddest thing to me is those who should be taking care of him are leaving him out there when they should be taking him back home and getting him some better care. I don't know, maybe they're letting him live the dream before he's completely unable. There is a lot you can do temporarily with medication.

Sick is a gentle way to describe him. Moreover, Parkinson's is not the cause of his sexual perversion toward children. He's been a deviant predator all of his life.

9106749.jpg

There's no way he is completely healthy. He isn't even steady on his feet. It's astonishing to me that he made it as far as he has. He's not fit at all. I'd imagine that once elected Pelosi will push for the amendment that she wants to use against Trump for health reasons.

There's no way he is completely healthy. He isn't even steady on his feet. It's astonishing to me that he made it as far as he has. He's not fit at all. I'd imagine that once elected Pelosi will push for the amendment that she wants to use against Trump for health reasons.
Years ago, before I was as aware of the operations of the political machine, it would have been astonishing.

Back
Top Bottom