• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is anyone stocking quality AR Lowers these days?

Comanche

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
124   0
Reaction score
Having a hard time locating a quality lower for my lightweight AR build.
Not sure if I’m not looking in the right places but I can’t find anyone carrying them in stock for the life of me.
I’m not looking for skeletonized high dollar units but I’d like to get my hands on a Aero.
I bought a Aero blem a while back and I could barely see a scratch.

The last time I was in Bullseye in Lawrenceville the had 4 or 5 Noveske lowers. Dead Center in Buford had about the same number of Strike Ind also.

Primary Arms is one of the first places I look. They had some SOLGW lowers the other day, but I bet they’re gone now.

It's dry as a 90 year old tit up here. The last lower I saw was part of a cerekote set and I snapped that up. The is a real nice place up here and they never have them. So that telling me something. If you want to drive I bet Cherokee Gun a pawn has a few. They always had them. I bet they have a few Spikes and maybe some Anderson.

It's dry as a 90 year old tit up here. The last lower I saw was part of a cerekote set and I snapped that up. The is a real nice place up here and they never have them. So that telling me something. If you want to drive I bet Cherokee Gun a pawn has a few. They always had them. I bet they have a few Spikes and maybe some Anderson.

Was there last Saturday and they had quite a few Spikes all different flavors.

Back
Top Bottom