• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is anyone on here experiencing shortages at your local grocery stores? Where are you located?

Fed made printer go brrrr while saying inflation is transitory. They’ve walked that back on it being transitory and it’s only going to get worse from here. Ask Venezuela how out of stock shelves become the norm. With a mental midget in the white house I’m sure we are going to make 2008 look like it was a cake walk.
Hoping!!!!

I did a walk thru yesterday at our Walmart (we don't have ANY other grocery store in town - none!). A lot of empty spaces. Heard the truck did not come in as scheduled. What did strike me was, seeing vast swaths of empty shelves and racks (lunch meats), sitting all by itself was a product. Now, you know your product really sucks when people are buying anything and everything in sight, but your product sits on the shelf - all alone. Stacked to the gills.

I did a walk thru yesterday at our Walmart (we don't have ANY other grocery store in town - none!). A lot of empty spaces. Heard the truck did not come in as scheduled. What did strike me was, seeing vast swaths of empty shelves and racks (lunch meats), sitting all by itself was a product. Now, you know your product really sucks when people are buying anything and everything in sight, but your product sits on the shelf - all alone. Stacked to the gills.
Shocking.. Walmart folks will eat almost anything. Must have been something healthy.
Publix in Brunswick yesterday had a lot of empty shelves, and the chicken cooler was completely empty.
Worst thing, prices up 30-100% over last few months depending on items.

Back
Top Bottom