• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is anyone on here experiencing shortages at your local grocery stores? Where are you located?

Dang! That'll last a solid 2 weeks! :p
i can last a month with no electricity. Not saying it will be fun, a lot of rice, beans, spam, and tuna fish/sardines, lfour, cornemeal., but I can get by. oh, and Ro-tel. Ro-tel covers up a lot of things.

Yeah ? Sounds logical since all these ‘woke’ ****ers want to go nazi on their employees so the ones that have any kind of sense at all said screw it shows .
No kidding. You can really get a good bead on how tyrannical a workplace is based on the quality of the service and general kindness of the employees. Happy, hard working employees = free employees.

So, if you go into a place and you find service sucks. There're your sign. Management is a bunch of tyrants with their panties in a permanent wedgie.

Walmart in Monroe meat section Monday night

FB_IMG_1642794941194.jpg

No kidding. You can really get a good bead on how tyrannical a workplace is based on the quality of the service and general kindness of the employees. Happy, hard working employees = free employees.

So, if you go into a place and you find service sucks. There're your sign. Management is a bunch of tyrants with their panties in a permanent wedgie.
They just slapped me for that post :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom