• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Iron Mike is back.

Hell no but it's safe to say he's past his prime and kind of retarded.
When Manny Paquioiouoo was big some friends and I were talking about him. I was in much better shape and I said "I just don't see how a 130 pound man could whoop me.". My buddy Greg made a very valid point "You couldn't catch him in a phone booth.".
140 pound professional boxer that is world champion is going to be walking around at about 170. He's going to be in Tip-Top shape. He would hit you in the body and you were rolling around on the ground like a little girl. The average 220 lb man even if you works out you're not even going to be able to stand a chance against a professional fighter that trains constantly. Whose body can withstand punches that cave in the average person's body. There's nothing better than a good little man than a good big man. But when all things are equal and both are in shape size makes a difference. If it didn't then the heavyweight champion wouldn't be paid so much. But if his bodyguards didn't stop you and you said you were square off with him and you weren't going to get anything out of it the only thing you would get is your ass whooped. But on the other hand he's worth about four hundred million and if you did hit you he would settle out of court. But I guarantee you why you were recovering from broken ribs you would pay twice as much money as you got just to stop the pain. That's 6 weeks of healing man that's a lot.

140 pound professional boxer that is world champion is going to be walking around at about 170. He's going to be in Tip-Top shape. He would hit you in the body and you were rolling around on the ground like a little girl. The average 220 lb man even if you works out you're not even going to be able to stand a chance against a professional fighter that trains constantly. Whose body can withstand punches that cave in the average person's body. There's nothing better than a good little man than a good big man. But when all things are equal and both are in shape size makes a difference. If it didn't then the heavyweight champion wouldn't be paid so much. But if his bodyguards didn't stop you and you said you were square off with him and you weren't going to get anything out of it the only thing you would get is your ass whooped. But on the other hand he's worth about four hundred million and if you did hit you he would settle out of court. But I guarantee you why you were recovering from broken ribs you would pay twice as much money as you got just to stop the pain. That's 6 weeks of healing man that's a lot.
I didn't say I thought I could beat him. I said I didn't understand how it could work mathematically. Kind of like when I look at a transmission and my brain laughs and says "There's no way that'll work". It wasn't a personal attack against you either, lol. Having a rough morning?

I didn't say I thought I could beat him. I said I didn't understand how it could work mathematically. Kind of like when I look at a transmission and my brain laughs and says "There's no way that'll work". It wasn't a personal attack against you either, lol. Having a rough morning?

I also don't understand how a little guy can punch so powerfully and so accurately, but they do. Kind of like I don't understand how Ozzie Albies could hit 24 home runs last season. In either case, it's amazing to see because it seems to defy what our brains tell us should happen.

Maybe he's just craving some ear...The Original,
download.jpg

Back
Top Bottom