• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Interweb firearms records hacked

Correct me if Im wrong. But I was under the impression that the legal firearms of the Elite Limey folks in question who could be affected by such a security breach are kept at what I will refer to as a "Library" type establishment where the legal owners of said firearms must " check out" or "borrow" their own personal property(said firearm)from said Govt. Facility( Library), and must have said Firearm back to said Govt Facility by a certain pre determined time(curfew)(similar to teenage dating and maintenance of virginity). Seems to me if, my understanding is even close to being at all accurate, those dumb asses deserve anything that comes their way due to said breech of security, for letting a Government have the power to apply these absurdities to the law abiding firearms owners to begin with. And the moral to this insanity is?...........

Correct me if Im wrong. But I was under the impression that the legal firearms of the Elite Limey folks in question who could be affected by such a security breach are kept at what I will refer to as a "Library" type establishment where the legal owners of said firearms must " check out" or "borrow" their own personal property(said firearm)from said Govt. Facility( Library), and must have said Firearm back to said Govt Facility by a certain pre determined time(curfew)(similar to teenage dating and maintenance of virginity). Seems to me if, my understanding is even close to being at all accurate, those dumb asses deserve anything that comes their way due to said breech of security, for letting a Government have the power to apply these absurdities to the law abiding firearms owners to begin with. And the moral to this insanity is?...........

Shotguns are somewhat accessible in the UK, and while they have strict 'safe storage' laws they aren't required to be checked in and out of a central place.

The difference between this and the 'ruiverofguns' link is that this hack will give the home addresses of all the owners.

Thankfully all of my 4473's are in paper form.... for now. Makes you wonder why they want to get rid of private sales. Here's a hint, it's not about the background check.

Not any longer. Depends on where you buy I guess. Last two transactions at Quiet Riot had to fill out the form on a laptop.

Back
Top Bottom