• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Interesting local hospital issue

Just1more

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Retired
217   0
Reaction score
My parents who live in a retirement facility in Macon told me that a neighbor of theirs fell the other day and had to be transported to a hospital out of town. I asked was it due to a shortage of rooms (thinking COVID numbers). They were told it was due to a shortage of workers at all the Macon hospitals. Anyone else heard of this?

My parents who live in a retirement facility in Macon told me that a neighbor of theirs fell the other day and had to be transported to a hospital out of town. I asked was it due to a shortage of rooms (thinking COVID numbers). They were told it was due to a shortage of workers at all the Macon hospitals. Anyone else heard of this?
It is a problem all over from what I’ve heard. A friend works at a hospital in Chattanooga, she said available beds has nothing to do with actual beds but with staff to provide care. They are showing they are at capacity with a multitude of empty beds.

Where are you hearing this info?

Just one example. She was one of 153 employees who were fired from her hospital for refusing the vaccine. I saw another picture of doctors and nurses standing outside the hospital with signs saying " yesterday's heroes today's unemployed". Can't find the link to that picture though

Wait times in Macon & Warner Robins' ERs is 18-36 hours at last report (bro had to take his wife in). These "medical professional" heroes are busy man! Them tiktok videos ain't gonna make themselves!
Should have told them that she was having a gender identity crisis. They would have put her at the front of the line

streetroc streetroc

I don't understand employers thought process on vaccinations. You'd think their main concern would be to ensure profits. If you have to fire so many people that you're not keeping your profits up then why are you even in business?
Government(spelled "taxpayer") subsidies making up the difference, maybe?

Back
Top Bottom