• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Interactive Map of Georgia Deer Processors

imc1897

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
0   0
Reaction score
Since I'm new to GA, I tried to find a processor on the DNR site (and Google), but wasn't super happy with the results, so I copied the data from the DNR site and built a map with it. Hopefully it's helpful if you're hunting in an area you're not super familiar with. No guarantees on the accuracy, since I didn't hand-check all 422 of them, but it should get you close and then you can call around.

Happy hunting and I hope you get a monster buck!

Harris Meats in Jefferson, 705 Commerce Rd, also processes deer. Check hours though. They’re having staffing issues.

Since I'm new to GA, I tried to find a processor on the DNR site (and Google), but wasn't super happy with the results, so I copied the data from the DNR site and built a map with it. Hopefully it's helpful if you're hunting in an area you're not super familiar with. No guarantees on the accuracy, since I didn't hand-check all 422 of them, but it should get you close and then you can call around.

You did an outstanding job Sir.
And welcome to Georgia!!!!

Great list! One thing though, take off Cranes in Acworth and Neese's in Woodstock. Neither process deer any longer.

Back
Top Bottom