• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Insomnia cures?

Here we are - again…….
I've gotten to the point where I'll just put something on the TV and let it ramble in the background and try to doze off. I've finally gotten around to watching some of these "Real Housewives of...." shows...... nothing like a bunch of drunk b*tches arguing over the most petty crap you've ever seen. Not even limited to the US anymore. They've got one about Gypsy Travelers over in Ascot, England..... really pitiful.

I've gotten to the point where I'll just put something on the TV and let it ramble in the background and try to doze off. I've finally gotten around to watching some of these "Real Housewives of...." shows...... nothing like a bunch of drunk b*tches arguing over the most petty crap you've ever seen. Not even limited to the US anymore. They've got one about Gypsy Travelers over in Ascot, England..... really pitiful.
Yep, i just nap - for anywhere from a couple of hours (which is nice) to 30 mins at a time. I constantly have the t.v. On….. background noise, etc.,
Mostly, if i am not trying to do something constructive, I do crosswords and surf ODT . I wish i could sleep 6-hrs at a time - but this is how i have done for 30+yrs.

Back
Top Bottom