• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Inside Portable Propane Heaters

I picked up a Master brand 18,000 btu propane RADIANT heat model to use on my porch but quickly realized it would be perfect in the house in an emergency.

It has wheels and is designed FOR a 20# tank and it’s all self-contained.. no extra hoses or adapters to buy.

Worked wonderfully keeping the chill off us while smoking a cigar outside last winter.

It’s this one—> https://www.ebay.com/itm/273976820450

s416254555551580702_p1020_i9_w300.jpeg
s416254555551580702_p1020_i6_w300.jpeg

I had just started looking a few days ago, but had already focused in on this model. I really like being able to use a standard 20# tank with it.

I had just started looking a few days ago, but had already focused in on this model. I really like being able to use a standard 20# tank with it.
That's what I have i mentioned in my post...you can buy an adapter hose for it that goes with a standard barbeque grill propane tank. Been using it for years...

I should note that I also put a pressure regulator adapter on it so that the pressure from the bigger tank isn't higher than what it is in the little 1lb propane bottles they use for camping, etc. You can find all that on Amazon, etc....

Attachments

• Mr Buddy.jpg
    Mr Buddy.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 23
You just made me think of it and figure out how I would hook one up. I should have done this a long time ago since I don't really cut firewood anymore. Just remember to crack a window for ventilation.

Back
Top Bottom