• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Insanity!

Every morning when I get on here it is has been the same Chit over and over again. People whining about other peoples for sale adds.
idiocracy.jpg

All it takes is that one person willing to spend want you want to get out of your gun to make an account and see that gun that you've been reposting for a year. It costs nothing to keep it up, so why not?

Every morning when I get on here it is has been the same Chit over and over again. It if hasn't sold in the last 2-3 months, maybe lower the price? Just a thought.....:rolleyes:
Every morning when I get on here it is has been the same Chit over and over again. People whining about other peoples for sale adds. Maybe just agree with an existing one, rather than post a new one ?
The definition of insanity: doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

. . .

Like . . .
Every morning when I get on here . . . expect something other than what I've seen for the last ten years, over and over again. :pound:

All it takes is that one person willing to spend want you want to get out of your gun to make an account and see that gun that you've been reposting for a year. It costs nothing to keep it up, so why not?

And it costs me nothing to create my own thread to post what I wanted to address. GLWS

Back
Top Bottom