• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Info on buying N64 games/controllers

I'm not up and up on all these other options. Retropie, pi4 etc. However, I understand blowing on the game and turning it on. I'm a pretty simple guy. Guess I'll be the ebay guinea pig and see what happens with $70.

I'm not up and up on all these other options. Retropie, pi4 etc. However, I understand blowing on the game and turning it on. I'm a pretty simple guy. Guess I'll be the ebay guinea pig and see what happens with $70.

Its basically the simplest computer imaginable that has pretty much every game on it and based off a pi computer and can be put together for all in all like $60 or some people make them into arcade cabinets

Ok so for pretty much the exact money I can get thousands of games. I'll have to continue researching this tomorrow at work. FYI, its all yalls fault if I don't get nothing done around the house now.

I need to find Mario Kart and Smash Bros plus two controllers. I have not shopped for this stuff in 20 years. The games I'm finding are sold as "brand new". Are these NOS or is Nintendo still making these? Also, am I safe with knock off controllers? I like the price obviously but they've also got the longer cord too which would be nice. Just thought I'd ask in case I'm missing something...

Games

Controllers
game castle in Thomaston..they have tons of stuff,even 2600.. original Nintendo,super,64,ps1,2,3,and4, genesis,and others. the owner is real easy on the eyes as well..

Back
Top Bottom