• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Inflated ammo

Depends on what you consider cost. I still have 2 cases of $139 per K .308 surplus sitting in my closet. Am I supposed to feel bad for someone else's poor planning ? I am not running a charity. Am I supposed to sell my Mak-90 for $224 because that is what it cost me when I bought it ? Are you a commie or a fool ? Do you give away stuff to strangers all the time ? Do you whine a lot? Is this supposed to be different than the 700 other threads whining about high prices ? Markets go up and down on a daily basis. If the commie in office stops imported ammo today's prices will be a bargain.

Nobody’s bitching about over paying or price gouging. I just asked a question if guys were actually buying. I cruise the ammo page and see 40 and 50 dollar core lokt
For weeks then it’s gone. If guys are dumb enough to pay it hell yea I’ll sell you all I got and press you more.and won’t feel bad

I may sell some factory Ammo. I just started reloading after not touching it for 3 years. As I crank out a few thousand, I might feel comfortable enough to part with a little.

89266D39-3345-4CCF-B9AC-AC446DE9823A.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom