• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Indoor Gun Range Roswell/Alpharetta

Mr_A35

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
29   1
Reaction score
Anyone recommend an indoor gun range in the Roswell/Alpharetta area? I know there is Sharpshooters up the street from me but curious if there were any other options in the area. Anyone have any experience with Sharpshooters? Heard they were a little pricey.

Sharpshooters is a fine range. Clean. Well kept.

They are quite expensive and some of their rules and policies are a bit over the top imo. But they cater to a certain crowd and they don’t seem to mind.

I pretty much only shoot matches there these days. US ARMS rifle matches or GADPA.

Sharpshooters is a fine range. Clean. Well kept.

They are quite expensive and some of their rules and policies are a bit over the top imo. But they cater to a certain crowd and they don’t seem to mind.

I pretty much only shoot matches there these days. US ARMS rifle matches or GADPA.
Like what exactly if you can remember? I know I want a membership somewhere but would like for it to be close.

As for other ranges near-ish by...

You’ve got Bullseye Marksman off exit 13 in Cumming. Far less expensive, but also not as well kept. Their rifle lanes consist of two antiquated lanes isolated from the rest of the lanes. Hella loud. Not ideal.

Johns Creek Indoor Range is on McGinnis Ferry road. Similar quality range to SS USA, but slight less expensive and less restrictive.

You’re not generally going to find multiple indoor ranges in one suburban town. Not enough demand.

Like what exactly if you can remember? I know I want a membership somewhere but would like for it to be close.
I haven’t shot there in a non-match, recreational capacity in years. Can’t recall. Just remember it’s not a place I’d frequent with my dollars for leisure.

Back
Top Bottom