• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

In Need of Prayers

Update and a little explanation - Dads been in the hospital and is out now and at home - Last Tuesday till Saturday - Ammonia blood levels the most recent liver cancer obstacle among many -

This has become more than Mom can handle by herself so I’ve been here since Tuesday

He is struggling with everything it seems

Getting a hospice involved but not full time

I’m doing my best to preserve the dignity of my lifelong friend - hero - My Dad

I'm starting to see a terrible end coming here with Dad - All the prayers have been most appreciated - I’m leaning hard on my faith

For now if this stabilizes at all I'm looking at being transferred to Charlotte so I'll be 2 hours away instead of 4 and they are going to let me work 8-4 so I could even leave the farm at 6am and be back at 6pm

If not I’m unemployed and that will be what it is

I ask for continued prayers and am grateful in advance for my compassionate ODT brethren

I find myself telling myself what I have comforted others with

This will be as the Lord will have it be & I don’t know what the Lords plan is here but I do know that there is a plan

Thanks guys

Dad passed away yesterday just before midnight - It was a peaceful exit relatively speaking considering what he’s been through for eight years

My Dad - My friend - My hero - The only person that has always been there for me since birth - Has never let me down even once - Always came through - Always had my back - Never asked for anything from me in return but for me to be the best human I can be while providing an ample example - Not to say he was perfect because all super heroes have their flaws but I even admired his flaws - I am heartbroken

I appreciate all the prayers and ask for them to continue for my Mom as she struggles with the loss of her soulmate

Thanks Guys

Back
Top Bottom