• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Impromptu ODT meet up and shoot today at Norcross Gun Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you see a big green Jeep Wrangler with the ODT stickers on the back window stop in. I'll be there most of the day.

I'm still debating on whether or not I'm going to do the bowling pin shoot that starts at 6:30 or not. If it is still hollow points or lead only I'm not going to do it, but if they are allowing FMJ's again I will probably compete.

They allow FMJ at the bowling pin shoots nowadays. You should try and make it!

Unfortunately, I can't make it earlier (nothing like having to do yard work on a long weekend) but I'll turn up in the evening for the bowling pins.

They allow FMJ at the bowling pin shoots nowadays. You should try and make it!

Unfortunately, I can't make it earlier (nothing like having to do yard work on a long weekend) but I'll turn up in the evening for the bowling pins.

Thanks Giles, I'm gonna try to make it to the bowling pin shoot tonight, but I'm still not sure.

I'm about to head out the door on my way to NGC as soon as I can find my cheap 30-30 ammo. I don't want to shoot up my Hornady Leverevolution.

Last edited:
So far we have lanes 9, 10 and 11. Make sure you tell them you are with us so they put you with us. I have hem holding the rest of the lanes on this side for as long as they can.

Man, that Beretta .22 with the can was OFF THE HOOK!

That was the most fun thing I've shot in a while!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom