Status
Not open for further replies.

2001SportTJ

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Banned Permanently
122   0
Reaction score
A few of us are planning on meeting up at Norcross Gun Club today at 1:00 P.M. to shoot and hang out. Anybody who wants to meet up with us is more than welcome to come. It is guaranteed to be a great time!

If you've never been to Norcross Gun Club you are missing out. They have a great range, a great staff and they have a great selection of rental guns. You can shoot any kind of ammo that you want to(except incendiary and tracers, or course), and they don't have any stupid range rules like some other ranges.

Their address is:
5305 Peachtree Industrial Blvd
Norcross, GA 30092

We usually stay for a few hours so if you can't make it at 1:00 we will be there until around 3:00 or 4:00(maybe longer depending on how many people show up).

Hope to see you guys there!

Last edited:
I'll be there.

Not sure if I can stay all afternoon but I'll bring some fun toys all are welcome to shoot!

Attachments

• PICT0010.jpg
    PICT0010.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 37
  • PICT0003.jpg
    PICT0003.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 36
  • Pistolas 085.jpg
    Pistolas 085.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 34
  • PICT0251.jpg
    PICT0251.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 34
  • Pistolas 052.jpg
    Pistolas 052.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 35
Tomorrow is my birthday and I will be on the golf course enjoying the warmer weather. I will drop by later in the afternoon to see if anyone is still there.

If you see a big green Jeep Wrangler with the ODT stickers on the back window stop in. I'll be there most of the day.

I'm still debating on whether or not I'm going to do the bowling pin shoot that starts at 6:30 or not. If it is still hollow points or lead only I'm not going to do it, but if they are allowing FMJ's again I will probably compete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom