• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Impotant things going on in Macon

palmettomoon palmettomoon , hope you didn’t invest in this .
Oh no. My advice for anyone looking to invest in a business which is located in Macon is to open or buy into:

1.) licka stow
2.) check cashing kiosk
3.) Rent-O--Rim shop
4.) Gold teefees dental studio (gemologist will earn you ekry money 'cause you can add diamonds to they grillz)
5.) Dank ass nightclubs

Oh no. My advice for anyone looking to invest in a business which is located in Macon is to open of buy into:

1.) licka stow
2.) check cashing kiosk
3.) Rent-O--Rim shop
4.) Gold teefees dental studio (gemologist will earn you ekry money 'cause you can add diamonds to they grillz)
5.) Dank ass nightclubs

I had no idea that rent a rim was a real thing until I saw one in Dalton a few month ago. I was so dumbfounded thinking that it could not be what it sounded like, but yep, it's exactly what it sounds like. I bet they made a killing off stimuli cheques

I had no idea that rent a rim was a real thing until I saw one in Dalton a few month ago. I was so dumbfounded thinking that it could not be what it sounded like, but yep, it's exactly what it sounds like. I bet they made a killing off stimuli cheques
That has to be in the top ten of dumbest things to spend money on.

P.s. The people renting wheels are the same ones complaining that they're poor because they lack opportunity.

Student taking classes...
Screenshot_20210722-191512__01.jpg

Owner of pole class...
Screenshot_20210722-192236.jpg

Send in @vulture man ...
Even though boffum off the market...

That has to be in the top ten of dumbest things to spend money on.

P.s. The people renting wheels are the same ones complaining that they're poor because they lack opportunity.

Rent o Rim has been an enterprising business in the Atlanta Area for many years. While working in what I thought was a decent neighborhood I saw a top of the line Escalade up on blocks with no wheels. I asked the neighbor if they were concerned with crime in the neighborhood. The neighbor explained the owner of the Escalade was just a little behind on the Rim payments but would catch up on payday and the Shop would reinstall the wheels.

Rent o Rim has been an enterprising business in the Atlanta Area for many years. While working in what I thought was a decent neighborhood I saw a top of the line Escalade up on blocks with no wheels. I asked the neighbor if they were concerned with crime in the neighborhood. The neighbor explained the owner of the Escalade was just a little behind on the Rim payments but would catch up on payday and the Shop would reinstall the wheels.
Wow

Back
Top Bottom