• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I'ma have me some fun tomorrow.....Black Friday?

It’s the Schitt bags in the suburbs that voted Democrat too. I definitely took note this year and I won’t be nice to any of them. I won’t beat the schit out of them, but I definitely will not be a helpful neighbor to any of them.

Just got to thinking, with the crowds out tomorrow hoping to validate their existence by purchasing the latest flat screen or Apple product on the cheap, what if I drove by the lines and sprinkled some of this Trump MAGA bucks goodness within eyesight?

I did a test run down Ft. Hill Skreet yesterday afternoon before dark. I dropped three bills along the way and did a U-turn on Shurling drive and went back and they were ALL GONE! Picked up evidently within three minutes of me dropping them.

Just got to thinking, with the crowds out tomorrow hoping to validate their existence by purchasing the latest flat screen or Apple product on the cheap, what if I drove by the lines and sprinkled some of this Trump MAGA bucks goodness within eyesight?

I did a test run down Ft. Hill Skreet yesterday afternoon before dark. I dropped three bills along the way and did a U-turn on Shurling drive and went back and they were ALL GONE! Picked up evidently within three minutes of me dropping them.
are you writing a little parting whimsical note on them? like **** you DA

Back
Top Bottom