• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I'ma have me some fun tomorrow.....Black Friday?

Use to have em in Christian tracks. We'd put em in various places .

I'm sure those lil things took a few cussins .

Drive thru windows were my favorite place . Just fold ,drop and roll ;)
Yep. Used to have a table full of fat Pentecostals not one of which weighed less than 350lbs come into the Greek restaurant I worked at 26 years ago leave those tracts ($5) as their "tip" after running us to death for extra this, extra that, gallons of sweet tea, etc. I changed their disgusting behavior though. I decided one day to give them unsweetened tea since they were so fat they sweated while eating and didn't give them a single refill the entire visit. Whenever one of the manatees would ask for "mo sweet tea" I'd tell them "Sure! I'll get right on that, just give me a minute." in my sweetest voice, then ignore their fat asses while taking care of my tipping customers. Funny thing about that day. The fat pieces of shyte (9 of them) left me about $75 in tips, but no helpful "You're going to burn in Hell!" tracts.

Yep. Used to have a table full of fat Pentecostals not one of which weighed less than 350lbs come into the Greek restaurant I worked at 26 years ago leave those tracts ($5) as their "tip" after running us to death for extra this, extra that, gallons of sweet tea, etc. I changed their disgusting behavior though. I decided one day to give them unsweetened tea since they were so fat they sweated while eating and didn't give them a single refill the entire visit. Whenever one of the manatees would ask for "mo sweet tea" I'd tell them "Sure! I'll get right on that, just give me a minute." in my sweetest voice, then ignore their fat asses while taking care of my tipping customers. Funny thing about that day. The fat pieces of shyte (9 of them) left me about $75 in tips, but no helpful "You're going to burn in Hell!" tracts.

I've seen people do that before . Idiots !

Seen the disgust on a young waitresses face one day ,so I waived her over and tipped her myself :yo:

I've taught my family to tip good :rockon:

$2,500 MAGA (Making Assholes Groan Again) bucks ready to be sprinkled on the skreets of Macongo.
20201122_101757.jpg

Back
Top Bottom