• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I'm sure some of you have read that I started playing golf again.

Bypass

Army Icon Lifetime Supporter
One nation under GOD Father of Jesus my Savior.
146   0
Reaction score
I have lost 10 pounds in the last two weeks with a little eating better and the exercise I am getting on the course.

Loving it. I wish I had started sooner.

You can do it too. I'm hoping to drop a hundred pounds by next year at this time. Anyways as my golf game is improving my fat ass is disappearing. Win win.

I used to play golf years ago, but due to my health it is out of question...The last time I played was in a charity event at East Lake. Their were 5 Players per team, of which me and a brother contributed to..About the 10th or 11th green, we had just finished and were going to the next T-off hole..The team in front of us were screaming at each other..All of a sudden this guy from the team in front of us, approached our team and asked if we could switch partners with his team he was in...I asked why and he said because he could not deal with playing a Bull dike..I said no problem and his partner and mine switched, after all it was for charity! As I approached the other team, the bull came up to me and asked if I had a problem playing with a gay woman? I said no and informed her we had something in common...............We both like females she said good and on we went....True Story..

I played golf once.The golf course asked me not to come back
When I was 14 I was shooting 2 r 3 over par and one day I thought I'd bring a friend to the course. Biggest mistake I ever made. The dumb ass got out there and actually wrecked a golf cart he rolled it on it's side. The course was pissed at me because of him. My father was more pissed. My days of summer golf were over. I might have been on the tour today if I'd never brought him to the course. I was getting dropped off by my Dad and playing all day while my pops was at work. The course only charged 150 dollars for a full summer of golf. I had it made. Biggest mistake ever.

Back
Top Bottom