• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I'm SOO Excited!!!!

4.bp.blogspot.com__DfO3T70BWtQ_UW1B5v4tgUI_AAAAAAAAAEg_83y9fTIxrWk_s640_haters_gonna_hate.jpg

Pro sports in general = no support.
I give the kids a pass because they remind me of me when I was young and stupid. Coaches are just catering and pandering to NCAA. No guts.
Regarding your "no use for fans" comment that's perfectly your prerogative. Maybe you should check out the list of your favorite companies who openly support BLM the organization. Are you going to support Publix, Kroger, Home Depot? For me it was financial......no longer a Braves supporter when they moved to New stadium. Don't watch their games. No longer Falcons season ticket holder. Don't watch them. No longer a contributor to the 3 NCAA schools I attended. But yeah I watch the kids because it's a free country. I don't agree with their kneeling but they are like So many easily manipulated. So just as you have a right not to watch. 1000% guarantee you unknowingly bought something in past or watched something in past week that financially supports BLM or a similar enterprise. So we all knowingly or hypocritically make our choices. Just don't make wide assumptions about what you call "their fans". Or do because you can and so can I. For ex. I could say you are a misinformed ignorant ta racist but I don't even know you so I will only say you can say whatever you want and I have respect for those who do. As I have said in other posts....its entertainment. Can you name your state representative, what district are you in, who is your congressman. Those are far more important than footsball who mama says is of the devil.

I do not support (financially or otherwise) anyone or any company that caters to or supports BLM, antifa or like minded groups. I do not shop at Publix, Kroger, Walmart, Sam's or really any of the big ones. I'd rather give twice as much to a mom and pop. We as Americans have to stand up against these people

I do not support (financially or otherwise) anyone or any company that caters to or supports BLM, antifa or like minded groups. I do not shop at Publix, Kroger, Walmart, Sam's or really any of the big ones. I'd rather give twice as much to a mom and pop. We as Americans have to stand up against these people
That’s a worthwhile sentiment, but,
How do you vet the mom and pops and other vendors to be sure they don’t support non-approved causes?
And what happens when you run out of approved (non SJW) places to shop?

Back
Top Bottom