• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Want to Buy  I'm in dire need of 32 naa ammo.

Alaska hunter

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
21   0
Reaction score
I'm seeking 32 naa ammo. This is the 380 shell casing necked down to .32. It will say 32 naa on the box. I have over 7000 rounds of .22 lr everything from practice to competition, to mini mags. Over 5000 of ten mm, everything from range ammo, personal defense, to Alaska bear rounds. And several thousand rounds of steel cased .223 all for trade. If you want to trade at precovid prices we can. If you want to trade at post covoid prices we can do that too. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

If you ever get down towards Athens I have what you seek and would trade for some 10mm bear rounds.
How many boxes do you have to trade? Are they 20, 25, or 50 round boxes. ADD HAS BEEN MOVED TO CLASSIFIEDS WEST GEORGIA, AMMUNITION. I go to Athens for all ga football home games. I wouldn't mind making a special trip. I have Buffalo bore 200 grain, and two or three other bear cartridges bough for an Alaska trip. Which got canceled.

How many boxes do you have to trade? Are they 20, 25, or 50 round boxes. ADD HAS BEEN MOVED TO CLASSIFIEDS WEST GEORGIA, AMMUNITION. I go to Athens for all ga football home games. I wouldn't mind making a special trip. I have Buffalo bore 200 grain, and two or three other bear cartridges bough for an Alaska trip. Which got canceled.
If you ever get down towards Athens I have what you seek and would trade for some 10mm bear rounds.

I'm seeking 32 naa ammo. This is the 380 shell casing necked down to .32. It will say 32 naa on the box. I have over 7000 rounds of .22 lr everything from practice to competition, to mini mags. Over 5000 of ten mm, everything from range ammo, personal defense, to Alaska bear rounds. And several thousand rounds of steel cased .223 all for trade. If you want to trade at precovid prices we can. If you want to trade at post covoid prices we can do that too. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.
Try Sportsmen’s Wearhouse

NAA website says you can order 32naa direct from them
1-800 821 5783 ships by ground only.
Also shows that the 32naa pistol has been discontinued!
Sounds like time to stock up on ammo

Back
Top Bottom