• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I'm getting bored with the ODT.

I saw a dude that joined around 2010-2011 come back after not being here for a Long time thinking this was the same place they left. They had no idea we let commies do as they like , and they got scammed. Are we really laughing at'em or would you not do anything at all to try to help someone like that? We all gonna get old and not so sharp if we live long enough.
Everything is a scam until proven wrong....
what else do you need? Jesus Christ......

Thank you Sir. There's been a couple guys (at least) that only get on here once a year or less to hunt a certain gun down and end up getting scammed by less than human Cowards. These members seem to be out of touch with what's going on ; I know when I joined in 2016 that I didn't see this kinda bull going on. It really got bad after the libtards lost the election regardless of what others have said , this has been my witness. Thank you and thank you for a great site.
It’s alw
TRIPLE LIKE.... heck let's promote these scumbag scammers . I ain't keeping score, y'all keep turning the other way idgaf
Notice how it’s always “The poors or the stupids” getting scammed?

Everything is a scam until proven wrong....
what else do you need? Jesus Christ......

Agreeded. There are a few on here I would buy a gun from site unseen. That is a slim few mind you and I don't expect anyone to trust me to that extent. But just about every meet ive gone to, I've expected to get out and see something that was misrepresented.

Bypass is leaving, and the whole post became a S!@# show after that.
You probably couldn't handle some of the funerals I've been to. LOL < Joke (haha ,but true , they can get rough)
Agreeded. There are a few on here I would buy a gun from site unseen. That is a slim few mind you and I don't expect anyone to trust me to that extent. But just about every meet ive gone to, I've expected to get out and see something that was misrepresented.
I'd send you money BigPretty < Not Joke

I never disappoint you... do I? :boink:
BIGLEW is picky.jpg
:)

Back
Top Bottom