• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I'm getting bored with the ODT.

Capture+_2020-10-20-20-09-43-1.png

Maybe Gay-ree?? I don't know.
As you spew, you have no idea what happened or how it effected him. He is my Brother and I will always be there for him..Sometimes if you walk in their shoes you can understand what someone feels and lives with..Everyone deals with crises and trauma in different ways. You Sir have no idea but, that is your opinion...I can relate somewhat as to how this can effect you..Sometimes the better part of valor is to have compassion..But you have your opinion and
and I respect that! I will always be his brother and support him..I have to turn in now, Bride has her meds and I need my rest..Have a great night Sir!

As you spew, you have no idea what happened or how it effected him. He is my Brother and I will always be there for him..Sometimes if you walk in their shoes you can understand what someone feels and lives with..Everyone deals with crises and trauma in different ways. You Sir have no idea but, that is your opinion...I can relate somewhat as to how this can effect you..Sometimes the better part of valor is to have compassion..But you have your opinion and
and I respect that! I will always be his brother and support him..I have to turn in now, Bride has her meds and I need my rest..Have a great night Sir!

That was in no way intended to insult anyone. It was a joke that did not turn out right. I have nothing but respect for him as well.

Back
Top Bottom