• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I'm getting bored with the ODT.

8 Likes :thumb: . How long's it take to send out a site wide email telling folks "Don't mail money to folks you don't know" . We get'em all the time about about t shirts and 11yr anniversaries . You had time on your hands with this. I don't need cuddled and you need not worry about me trying to contact you anymore. And have a wonderful day Sir.

I call bs. That's not always the case. Humor,gain, or laziness keeps an owner from warning the supporters of harm. We both know it ain't that hard.

It’s not like it’s a new thing. That scam has been around since email listgroups before forums were even a thing. It’s still around because there are still people that will fall for it. If someone doesn’t have the common sense not to send money to a ransom email address, somehow I doubt a warning email from ODT is going to help much.

It’s not like it’s a new thing. That scam has been around since email listgroups before forums were even a thing. It’s still around because there are still people that will fall for it. If someone doesn’t have the common sense not to send money to a ransom email address, somehow I doubt a warning email from ODT is going to help much.

I got proof from one ODT member, free money happens...
email money.jpg
:)

8 Likes :thumb: . How long's it take to send out a site wide email telling folks "Don't mail money to folks you don't know" . We get'em all the time about about t shirts and 11yr anniversaries . You had time on your hands with this. I don't need cuddled and you need not worry about me trying to contact you anymore. And have a wonderful day Sir.
I'll tell you what, next time I send out a newsletter I'll put something in about scams. I don't really think it'll change anyone's actions but it can't hurt.

I'll tell you what, next time I send out a newsletter I'll put something in about scams. I don't really think it'll change anyone's actions but it can't hurt.

You should probably put @Bushwick100 in charge of nude letters... just a suggestion...
Nude Letters.jpg
:)

Ohhhhhhh newsletters... nevermind...

Back
Top Bottom