• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

IM GENIOUSLY CURIOUS

Some have a what I call “Dream that was ODT” fantasy. The fantasy is that ODT could be a place where someone could buy a 1K rifle for 600 bucks or a nice pistol for $200 off. Well that ain’t reality. It’s a dream. People don’t wanna give their stuff away and I don’t blame them.

As to why you keep having to relist your firearms for sale
Over and over and over and over and over…
Yes it’s your stuff and you can ask for a BOS
but I’m just curious
geniously
The writing or speech of a perhaps confusing nature which will spawn off other random tangents, with out care for spelling, grammer, and sanity.

So what is it you really meant? Because you got the with out care for spelling, grammer, and sanity. Absolutely right!

geniously
The writing or speech of a perhaps confusing nature which will spawn off other random tangents, with out care for spelling, grammer, and sanity.

So what is it you really meant? Because you got the with out care for spelling, grammer, and sanity. Absolutely right!
We got the grammar poleece in here..
from what I can see everyone knew perzactly watt i is talkeng about:)

Some have a what I call “Dream that was ODT” fantasy. The fantasy is that ODT could be a place where someone could buy a 1K rifle for 600 bucks or a nice pistol for $200 off. Well that ain’t reality. It’s a dream. People don’t wanna give their stuff away and I don’t blame them.
Still talking about prices huh? Did you even read my opening post?

Back
Top Bottom